Dr. Rachael Veronesi
BSc, MChiro, DACNB, Cert.Pediatrics Chiropractor NeuroBalance Chiropractic Owner/Director
As a chiropractor, chiropractic is one of my fundamental pillars for a healthy and balanced life, together with yoga, surfing, loving the outdoors and quality time with family and friends. It is my goal to make a significant contribution to the quality of life of my community through empowering people to make informed health care decisions for the whole family.
When the nerves, muscles and joint systems are balanced and functioning well, this improves your whole body integrity, NATURALLY! Call (02) 9938 5456 now to make an appointment with me.
- Bachelor of Science at Macquarie University
- Masters of Chiropractic at Macquarie University
- Certificate in Paediatrics
- Certified in Webster Technique a technique that has been endorsed by the International Chiropractic Paediatric Association for assisting the pregnant women in balancing the pelvis making it more advantageous for both women and child during childbirth.
- Diplomate of the American Chiropractic Neurology Board
In 2012 Rachael become one of a handful of Chiropractors in Australia to become a Diplomate of the American Chiropractic Neurology Board following a programme of study with the Carrick Institute.
- Chiropractic Association of Australia
- International Chiropractic Paediatric Association
- Associate member of the Australasian Academy of Functional Neurology
- Association for Functional Neurology, Rehabilitation and Ergonomics